Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bead Sorting

I needed somewhere to store all of our colored plastic beads. I was going to use this large egg carton for a windowsill garden but I thought this might be fun too. Not only does this hold all your beads, on a rainy day, you can use this as a color sorter for the kids...all the beads can sit on the lid while they sort them by color. Add different shaped beads or different texture beads to the open compartments and you can not only use it for colors, but for shapes/textures too!

Here is Austin sorting and stringing a necklace from beads. He enjoyed sorting today

No comments: