Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FORTS!

Who knew a few chairs and sheets would take away the rainy day blues.  I would like to say I mastered the fort building skill yesterday. We had so much fun building this fort that I have left it upstairs for today as well. I used two queen sheets, a fitted sheet, tape (that's the key) and dining room chairs and built an amazing two room fort for the boys.


I used the rocket ship we bought at CVS for $12 as one of the entrances to the fort. This is the "bedroom" lol.

I also am lucky enough to have a tube that I purchased from the thrift store about a year ago for less that $1.00. That's the second entrance. (pardon my kid's underwear)


Needless to say, the boys enjoyed the fort and are currently upstairs playing away :) We had a "picnic" with play food, a "dance party" and story telling time in the fort yesterday. I wonder what fun we are going to have today?


No comments: