Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh that's not a truck... that's my butt

It's true. My butt has exceeded the max capacity of Buttdom. Everytime I look in the mirror, I see my butt getting bigger. My stomach is doubling in size as well... which is acceptable, but c'mon... I have been taking walks with Austin again since it's starting to be less miserable outside for me. I strap his active little self in his stroller and off we go. I was shocked about how happy he was with his sippy cup, "baby" and blankie in the stroller. Normally he wouldn't sit still. He was probably scared to look down at the extreme rate I was walking this a.m. All I could think about was my butt being able to fit into the truck when I go into labor to get to the hospital. OH and the joys of celulite... I won't go into that... but wow!! WOW!! I love my beautiful baby belly and I love that I am getting bigger but does everything have to get bigger right along with it?? *sigh*
I am going to post some pictures of my 26 week belly. I have been meaning to... but I haven't even taken them. I took one at 17 weeks and that's about it. I feel terrible, but I just don't have the energy nor the desire to snap shot my ever growing belly every week... but I promise it will happen soon enough.

1 comment:

Shannon Mangina said...

This title about made me fall out of my chair here @ the office. I know you have to be miserable but I think now that the weather is more forgiving you can get out & about. I have always thought you have carried your weight prefectly preggo! Speaking of we are WAY over-due for a Jim & Nicks lunch, I miss you! Really C, I bet now that the climate is changing you won't feel so trapped having to stay inside w/ the A/C! Give me a call SeRiOuSlY!!