Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Monday, September 7, 2009

OH....the pain!!!

I don't know if I am suffering some sort of episode of horrible heartburn or if my breasts have suddenly exploded into huge proportions... but I think I might be dying. I had bad heartburn when I was preggo with Austin, but with this one I have terrible heartburn and it sits in my upper back and chest and makes it hard to breathe. I am sitting here upright in a chair with a heating pad on high, a pillow behind my back, and a super huggy sports bra. It hurts to move, it hurts to breathe, it just hurts. I have taken Pepcid (which is what worked with Austin) but this time not so much. Thank goodness my next Dr appointment is Sept 9th because I don't think I could make it much longer. You know the old wive's tale that if you have heartburn, your child will be born with hair?? Yeah... this child will be born with Hippie Hair and chest hair that can be braided. This is beyond ridiculous. I would love to curl into a little ball but I can't get my knees that high anymore. sigh

No comments: