Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Garlic Noodles (so easy)

I can't explain how much I love garlic. It seeps from my pores (hopefully not literally, yikes). I have been making simple garlic noodles since I was out on my own. I used to just cook the noodles and add parmesean cheese and garlic powder. I have since perfected my method and I LOVE these noodles. It's such an easy lunch or quick dinner. The boys (and hubby) like them too. So here's the recipe. It's definitely an "eyeball it" sort of thing, so just make it how you like it.

Pasta
fresh garlic, minced
butter
salt and pepper
parm cheese (shredded is better, but use the canned stuff if it's what you have, which is normally all I have)

Cook your noodles until they are al dente. Drain and put them in a larger bowl. In the same pot you used to cook the noodles, add butter and melt it down. Add the garlic, salt and pepper and saute the garlic until it's browned. Once it's cooked to how you like it, pour the mixture over the noodles. Put as much parm as you want on top... taste...add more s/p to taste.

Viola! EASY AWESOMENESS

No comments: