Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My sweet boys playing

I love taking time during the day to just stop and watch my boys play together. They don't do it very often, but when they do, it's adorable. They have their own little language and they understand eachother. Austin has recently started to realize Lucas can play with him and he's not a "baby" anymore. "MOM! Luke is a BIG BOY!!" as he likes to say. Not long ago, he used to just call him a baby. Anyway. They have started being really loving towards eachother and they call eachother friend every now and then. I am so looking forward to the day that they actually play together for more than 5 minutes without falling apart and fighting. So here's a few pictures I snapped of them being silly and cuddling :)







No comments: