Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leaving..on a jet plane...

My husband left this morning to go to Colorado for work. I can go into the details of why, but I don't want to confuse/bore anyone. He will be gone for seven days. That's a long time with no hubby. In fact, it's the longest we have been apart in the nine years we have been together. *sigh* I hate being at home alone at night. Gah, I would make a horrible single person lol. Every creak of the house, moan of the kids, every squeak of the one personless bed...it sends me into a frenzy in the middle of the night. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Hunters. I can't watch that when I am in the house alone at night. It creeps me out! Yes, I am in fact one of those people. I guess I think there is going to be a rabid ghost breaking into the house at night to steal my soul. Who knows...either way, it's creepy and I don't like it. So here's to a quick seven days of being one person down in this house.

No comments: