Search This Blog

Hi! My name is Crystin. I am a "homemaker" in training I suppose. My resume is pretty extensive. I am currently an {okay} cook, a boo boo kisser, a playmate, a jungle gym, bug catcher, butt wiper... I think I'm missing butcher, {I'm not a} baker, and candle stick maker. We will put a pin in that. I am a stay at home mom to two boys and a wife to a pretty awesome husband who thinks I'm pretty awesome too. I love learning new things, tricks, tips, recipes, cleaning technique. I really love being a Home Maker and I am always still learning. I have a strange sense of humor sometimes but I always try to be honest. Motherhood is hard and I am doing the best I can with what I have. A mother's life is dirty, messy, fun, silly, pretty gross sometimes...it's exhausting, enjoyable and all in all, a darn good time.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Always look when you hear spitting.

Rule of life number #42...always look when you hear spitting, especially when you have toddlers. So tonight, I am cooking dinner. The boys are out in the living room playing. Lucas comes up behind me, squats on the floor and starts spitting. Without looking at him, I say "Lucas?? Why are you spitting on the FLOOR?"  He proceeds to say "POOP!"  When I turn around, he is literally SPITTING POOP ON THE FLOOR! No, I don't have a dog as I explained in a previous post... I checked both boys, no poop... I checked the bathrooms just in case...nothing. WHERE is this poop coming from and WHY is my kid putting it in his MOUTH!??! So I clean up this spot of poop and the spit (gross) and send him out into the living room again. I continue to cook dinner and ponder what the heck just happened. I then hear Austin... "NO LUKE! that's not FOOD!" (OMG) So I come out into the living room and Lucas has found MORE poop!! WHAT??! I check him again... he's digging it (sorry to be gross) out of his butt hole...Yes, I said it.  After I brushed his teeth, changed his diaper and vomited... I decided to keep him in the kitchen with me...close by... just in case! Kids (especially boys) are nasty.

2 comments:

mommybeaver said...

Nasty!

Crystin said...

LOL beyond nasty. (thanks for commenting on my blog btw)